Wednesday, July 6, 2011

stupid computer!

Okay, my computer is being retarded and it won't let me comment on posts.
So...

Wells L:  Thanks for all the great advice!  I appreciate every word of it!  I definitely feel better after reading your comment on my post today. 

If you could pick up our packets while you are there, that would be great!

Have they decided where the race is going to start?  The last that I saw, they didn't have an approved course mapped out yet.

Everyone Else:  Thanks for all of your words of encouragement and advice.  Running is new to me and my body, so reading and learning from others has been very helpful for me to be on top of my game.

5.5 miles tonight.  Another 4.5 in the AM to make up for our 10 miles.  I know it's not the same as doing it all in one night, but the days are only getting hotter...so we're making do.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad that you are feeling better from reading your blog comments - see, don't you LOVE blogging???? I TOTALLY do!

    I'll email you about picking up your packets - no problemo!!!!

    ReplyDelete