Wednesday, July 27, 2011

PICTURES!

 4-H Fun Run/Walk
 Me and T.
 Running in for the big finish!
 Whew!!!  We're done!
 T gets a victory hug from her little girl.
 These girls are ALL about the PINK!
 Last minute additions:  cousin K (350), cousin A (248), and his wife S (249).
 The whole group. 
 Big smiles after the finish.
 The fam. with fellow runner/church member Joe on Right.  He cheered us on.  :)
Some laughs.  :D

________________________________________________________
Runners On Parade
 Left to Right:  T, Me, Holly (rustbeltrunner), L, and Wells L (mystorychapter2).
 Look at those pretty nails!
 Me and my mother.  Awesome supporter!
 My cheering peanut gallery.  :D My hubs on the left.
 Family photo!
 Go PINK team!!
The shwag. Mine already has a stain on it....go figure!

2 comments:

  1. Yay for some pictures!

    I haven't even worn my ROP shirt yet. Too big! The shirts are always too big for me. I save them for posterity.

    ReplyDelete