Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Back on Schedule!!!

During last weeks sweltering heat, my partner and I stayed indoors and skipped the entire week of training.  I know, I know, some of you out there have been toughing it out.  KUDOS!!!!  But the week is over and it's time to get back to training. 


This morning we did a 3 mile run/walk.  We set off at 6AM, walked to the end of my road and then started our interval timer, which started with a 2:50 min. of walking and then went to a minute of jogging.  We had been out of the game for a week, so we decided a change in the intervals was much needed to ease us back into things.


The humidity/moisture in the air this morning was rediculous.  I've been fighting a rattle in my chest, so the thick air only seemed to make this worse.  My legs felt fatigued much quicker on this run.  I guess that is to be expected.


It felt great to get back in to our routine.  We'll be doing another 3 miles tomorrow morning.
Not too sweaty after my first run in a week.  :)


1 comment:

  1. Welcome back I've missed you!!!! Great job jumping back in - getting back in the swing of things is a huge accomplishment - the AC and couch are SOOOO nice!!!!

    ReplyDelete