Wednesday, May 2, 2012

So excited for my run with the S.I.T. group tonight!  I saw that a few storm cells were going to be heading through the area, so hopefully we don't get anything crazy that would make us cancel. 

Here's my new favorite addition to my running gear:
The BRITA water bottle! 

I originally bought them for my husband, but decided to try one out.  I got to thinking...how great is this?!  Last year I was out on a long run and stopped at a friends house to fill up.  We used the outdoor garden hose faucet...and all sorts of rust and crud was in it.  It was so bad that I TRIED not to drink it.  With the Brita bottle, you can fill 'er up anywhere and it will be high quality water!  SWEET!!!


On another note....guess who signed up for the DIVA DASH?!?!?!  Yes ma'am...I am registered.  I'm so pumped about it!!  I was devastated I didn't get to go last year.  And then even more so when I heard about how fun it was and all the swag there was.  So this year, I'm in!  And wait until  you see my outfit!!  Oh la la!!!  Can't wait!!!

1 comment:

  1. Your bottle sounds like an ideal solution especially for those long run refills and if you were to travel for a race . . . I spend a LOT for bottled water when I travel - smart idea!

    Glad you are enjoying SIT - hope you find it helpful and fun!

    ReplyDelete