Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Rain...

Ummm...is it wrong to pray that the rain will continue just so I can get out of running 5 miles tonight?  My husband and I moved furniture last night and my hip bone was screaming with pain at 3AM.  No idea what I did...moving furniture isn't exactly an ergonomically safe thing to do.  I took some Ibuprofen, which allowed me to get back to sleep approximately 2 minutes before my alarm went off.  I feel like a zombie walking around the office this morning.  Uggg.

Let's hope for a second wind!!!!

Did I mention that the Parlor City Trot 10 Mile is coming up this Saturday?!  Yeah.  Let's hope I'm more well rested and prepared for that one!!!

1 comment:

  1. May I offer up a visit to see "My Girl Ashley" also referred to as MGA on my blog - she's a genius and oh so gifted . . . her magical massage skills will fix all of your issues!!!! Her contact info is on the bottom of my right side bar - I'm giving her a little "pre-trot" visit on Friday!!!!

    The Camino 5:30 tomorrow - "L", "C" and I will be there ;) Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete